Commercial Real Estate Financing for Your Upcoming Projects
When you’re interested in a piece of real estate, it’s important to obtain it quickly. Unfortunately, it can be hard to get quick funding through a traditional loan. That’s where commercial real estate financing comes in. This type of financing is a great, last-minute solution when you need money for a real estate project. We can offer as little as $100,000 or up to $1,000,000 or more to qualified applicants.
Different Types of Financing
We offer a variety of funding options, and we’ll help you determine which one is right for you. Here are a few of the financial products available in our extensive portfolio:
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional loan programs are a great choice for all types of real estate from mobile home parks to owner-occupied real estate.
- International Financing: At Oxford Voss Commercial Capital, we offer international financing for all varieties of international properties. Depending on your qualifications, you could potentially be approved for up to $1,000,000,000.
- Construction Financing: Our construction financing program offers loan amounts ranging from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: This type of financing is easily tailored to each client’s unique situation. Qualified applicants can use this program to fund transactions as high as $100,000,000.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Apply for an SBA 7a or 504 loan if you need funding for non-flagged or flagged hotels, or owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS Loans: A CMBS loan is issued in to investors in the form of bonds. It has fixed terms, attractive interest rates and can fund large projects.
- Bridge Loans: Unlike permanent funding, a bridge loan is meant to be temporary. Use it to support a real estate transaction while you work on getting long-term financing.
- FHA and HUD Programs: An FHA or HUD loan is a good choice if you’re getting ready to rehabilitate, construct or acquire hospitals, Senior’s housing or multifamily rental housing.
To learn more about these commercial real estate financing programs, contact us today. We’d love to discuss your financial goals and help you choose the right program from our portfolio.